Health, Nutrition and Safety
Five healthy meals and snacks each day provide good fuel for working brains. Four acres of green space campus keeps minds and bodies active and alert.
Yummy Meals & Snacks Program
- All meals are designed to maximize nutritional value and made in our kitchen every day. We strive for healthy meals and introduce new foods for students as each year progresses. It’s important to us that we create a healthy meal the children enjoy and eat.
- Our menus are continually evolving throughout the year to include as much fresh local produce as possible.
- Full day children receive breakfast, a mid morning snack, lunch, and two afternoon snacks throughout the day. At the end of the day there are crackers in the lobby for the car ride home and popcorn is self serve in the childcare lobby every Friday.
Keeping Everyone Safe and Healthy
- Continual sanitizing of all toys and classroom surfaces
- Air purifiers filter allergens, germs, viruses and airborne irritants in every room
- All faculty and staff are trained in First Aid, CPR & Fire Safety
- Stringent illness policies that remove children as quickly as possible once exibiting symptoms and allow return to school 24 hours after fever has returned to normal
- All building entrances are secured with access code and finger print check-in and out system
- Children are released only to parents/guardians or authorized persons with a picture ID
- Federal and state background checks conducted on all faculty and staff
- Emergency Procedures Plan are in place to safely manage any accidents, incidents, or severe weather and includes family communications protocols
Foundations works tirelessly to assure your child’s school experience is healthy and safe and strives to stay abreast of best practices through its affiliation with Kennesaw State University and the self-study required by the accreditation processes.