Join us on March 11th, and get up-close and personal with larger-than-life trucks, public safety equipment, cool cars and specialty vehicles at the annual Touch-A-Truck event in Kennesaw, GA. Meet vehicle owners and operators, and have a blast watching your kids touch, climb on and interact with this awesome exhibition of transportation. Over 40 vehicles will be on display, along with a variety of other children’s activities.
Along with the other vehicles, Foundations’ school bus will be on-site and available for your child to explore. Foundations also sets up a tricycle riding path, for toddlers and preschoolers who want to practice their bike riding skills. We also provide wheel-less riders for the little ones that aren’t quite ready for tricycles yet. They love pushing the riders around the course while the bigger kids ride the trikes.
Foundations’ ASP program offers many benefits that differ from the traditional ASP setting in other child care centers or after school programs that stay at the elementary school:
- Gym sports play area, gymnastics area & indoor rock climbing wall.
- Extended outdoor time in our natural play area Discovery Park.
- Private classrooms dedicated to elementary students instead of converted preschool classrooms.
- Daily Discovery Reports that are emailed with photos of children’s class activities using Tadpoles.
- Low teacher to child ratios (average 1:13 instead of the typical 1:25).
- Small group size (30 or less students, instead of typical 65-100 students).
- Early drop-off (as early as 6:30am, instead of earliest of 7:15am at Hayes).
- Late pick-up available (as late as 6:30pm, instead of 6:00pm at Hayes).
In addition to our ASP program, Foundations’ bus transports children in our preschool, pre-k, elementary & summer camp programs to local off-site field trips. Our teachers use children’s interests to plan fun and developmentally appropriate field trips 1 – 2 time a year. We’ve found that keeping students engaged in the curriculum by providing a variety of experiences is key to developing and maintaining the motivation to be a continual learner.
If you would like more information about Foundations For The Future Creative Child Care and School near Marietta, GA and Kennesaw, GA, please contact us by email at [email protected], via telephone at 770-429-4799, or on our website. You can also take a visual tour of our facility and even schedule a tour with our Admission Director here.