Our Philosophy on Education
Foundations School’s goal is to instill a love for learning and exploration in your child through experiential learning and creative curriculum. Come and Visit our campus to see how we have integrated science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) programs to stimulate each child’s creativity and natural curiosity and combines this content with innovative teaching methods and an engaging environment to encourage every individual child to reach their maximum potential.
We want to lead our children to develop
- a spirit of joyful learning
- a sense of self-esteem, resourcefulness & responsibility
- kindness, courtesy, integrity & responsibility
- the ability to observe, question explore and lead others
During your child’s critical formative years, Foundations creates an environment for optimal learning. Foundations strives to maintain a creative, innovative, engaging, challenging, and progressive learning environment in all of its programs and is proudly accredited by both the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS).
Vision and Values
When children are motivated naturally through their own interest, their learning is more comprehensive and concrete. Everything we do at Foundations is aimed toward developing each child’s internal curiosity and motivation to learn. This is the foundational platform that will propel your child toward success and we believe it’s never too early to begin the progress.
- To provide children with a natural, higher learning environment to maximize early brain development and future potential.
- To provide teachers with a collaborative teaching environment that encourages continual learning and study of children’s development.
- To provide parents with a community of families, teachers and specialists to support their learning and growth as parents.
Please Come and Visit our campus to see what how we engage our children and motivate them to learn.
Foundations School Uses 97% of Revenue for the Benefit of It’s Teachers, Parents & Children